10.3.13

The three paintings in the post below all sold plus these two
and I am so grateful that these little paintings continue to sell, the little extra money they bring in makes such a huge difference.
No painting this weekend, instead I'm working on the finishing touches to the new apartment.  After a couple of failed attempts to purchase a sleeper sofa this past week (via Craigslist) I was finally able to get one.  And I should say it was worth the wait at only $95 plus $20 for delivery.
OK, she may not be the prettiest on the block but for another $49 I can transform her into this......
 with ektorp's sleeper sofa cover.  After taking some measurements and checking out the stats on the ikea sleeper sofa it looks as though with just some minor tweaking this cover will fit my sofa :-) How cool is that! For just $164 total spent I will have the look of the $649 ikea sofa sleeper that I was going to spend weeks (ok..months) saving up for!
So I will be spending this afternoon at ikea :-) Painting will resume this week.