4.5.13

Ebay paintings on hold while I start doing paintings to hang on the walls of two restaurants in So Florida.....I've got all summer to work on them but I'll be doing a lot of em!
The client has requested fun and funky paintings for one of the restaurants (a wine and cigar bar) and tropical (but still fun and funky) for the other one which is on the water.
So fun and funky it is and she's partial to animal paintings so here's the start..........
I did the giraffe one first then the monkey and I really like the blue background (as you can see ;-) so I think I will be changing the giraffe background to match the others.  I've got more of these to do but I'm bored so I'll be switching gears and doing some larger tropical ones starting tomorrow......the ones above are 12"x12".
Not much else new........if the paintings sell well I may plan another move, I'll know more in the fall after the restaurants open in October.  I'm thinking the Jacksonville area this time, it will put me within easy drive time to my son and his family in Atlanta (5 hrs) and to my friends in So Florida, again 5 hrs......it would be nice to be in a milder climate again.

No comments:

Post a Comment