26.5.13

I took a break from working on the paintings that will go to the Florida restaurants, here's what I have so far.......
and I finally got some new paintings done and up on ebay today.  I actually got a message on ebay from someone asking if I was still painting the ACEO's. I hadn't put any up for a few weeks now and its nice to know that they are missed.  Here's what went up today.....
parrots and figs seem to be popular :-)
I also posted two paintings (16"x 20") that I painted with the restaurant in mind, the Egret and Blue Heron, knowing I could always paint others if they happen to sell.  I'm testing $250 for each.
I'll spend tomorrow on a cleaning job in the morning and then try and get some more ACEO's up on ebay in the afternoon.  Have a Great Memorial Day everyone :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment