4.8.13

I found a couple of bargains recently.  I had been doing my painting from a dining table I had placed by the bay windows in my main room and because of the size of the table it became a magnet for clutter and always made the room feel more like a work place than a place to be comfortable and relaxed.  So I saw this desk ($35) online.......
and knew it would be perfect for a painting space for my ACEO paintings.  I especially like that things can be hidden away when wanted/needed.  My paints are tucked away in the drawer and materials are inside.
Then wanting a coffee table for some time now and always needing more storage (in a two room apartment) I settled on this......
I suspect this may have been a soldiers trunk, its dated 1942 and had bits of remains of overseas shipping labels.
Then I found this and I know its crazy but it spoke to me :-)  she now sits on my dining table.  There's a hole in the top where it looks like a plant should go but I will use her to hold fruit.  Silly and fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment