26.8.13

I've got two ACEO paintings on ebay that are ending soon.

Car update:  I picked it up on Friday from the mechanics, a new EGR (exhaust gas recirculation) valve was put in and carbon cleaned from the ports and they cleaned the IRC  (idle air control) valve as well.  There may still be some issues with (original to the car) hoses that need replacing (small holes or cracks) not a surprise for a 22 yr old car, but I do believe she's running better her real test will be a longer drive tomorrow.

I was led to an interesting artist blog yesterday with some interesting information on marketing.  Some of the articles are older and some of the links take you to the same article (a little frustrating) but weeding through it some helpful insight/information none the less and I really appreciate the honesty in the writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment