8.9.13

Well.....looks like its on to plan B.  I got quite a lift to my ego when my little ACEO paintings would sell quickly on ebay but that appears to have stopped.  I will just keep them listed for sale here on my blog and move on to working on larger pieces that I will hope to sell through the DailyPaintWorks site.......and of course I have the restaurant paintings to focus on.
I continue to be dazzled by mother nature since my return to the northeast.  This tree is at a home I work in and it was simply gorgeous this summer covered in these white flowers.
But those flowers have now been replaced with what I'm assuming are the trees seeds.  I have never seen a tree like this before, does anyone know what it is?  The seeds(or fruit?) look like prickly cherries.

Fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment