22.12.13

Sales of the little paintings are going well and steady and there's a bid on the larger 16"x 20" Pear painting too
which I'm very happy about.  I'm not making $743 a painting like this one just sold for
but I guess anyone who can get that much detail into a tiny 2.5"x3.5" painting should be rewarded.  Several of Kathy Manuel's paintings have sold in the hundreds.  She must have young eyes or a great magnifying glass.

I've also been commissioned to do a 24"x 36" Pear painting.......what fun, the larger the better :-)
I did this 4'x5' one on wood several years ago......

The mandatory Christmas cookies have been made
 and I'm looking forward to a couple of extra days off.  It'll be a quiet Christmas, my son and his family are down in sunny Florida for the holidays, but then that's where they spend Christmas every year.  I think I need to find somewhere to volunteer my time this year, I'll look into it.

Is my blog getting boring?  My blog is getting boring.  It seems I've settled into a pretty boring routine.........gotta do something about that.

Have a great holiday everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment