Contact: karenhetzer@gmail.com
Let me just say........I'M SO OVER WINTER!!...... and there's more snow predicted for this coming week...sigh.  I'm already having to pay this months rent in installments because of the work I missed from the snow we've had the last few weeks and frigid temperatures playing havoc with my car's ability to start in the morning.  Not only did I loose income but I also had to put out for a new battery.
Some don't seem to mind the weather though, this neighborhood hawk spent the night in the tree outside my window.....it was 12 degrees with minus 0 wind chills.  This picture is just before he/she left in the morning.
As you can see in the side bars I got some paintings done today for ebay and will most likely do the same tomorrow.
I want to share with you where I got 75 5"x7" ACEO matte kits (matte, backing, clear bag) for $10 plus $8 and change for shipping.  Of course there are other offerings/sizes you can find HERE too.
I have to say too that they arrived quickly and so carefully packaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment