7.6.14

Good news (for me anyway) is the opening of the Florida restaurant these paintings are for has been delayed a few weeks which gives me a bit more time to get this third one finished.  I've said it several times before, how I envy artists who have a partner that supports their career.  I find it so frustrating to have to focus on work to pay the bills rather than immersing myself in painting.
Anyway, here's how #3 is going.

Not too far from finished.  I obviously have some work to do on the bottom dolphin and then I'll add a lot of bubbles and let it be.  I'd love to get this finished this weekend so I can get back to my ebay paintings, today though I'm going to go visit with an older gentleman who's having some physical/mobility issues while his wife takes a bit of time for herself......tomorrow should be enough time to get this done.


No comments:

Post a Comment