10.11.08

HAD TO SHARE THIS...

Yesterday I was perusing the internet looking for video cameras......I'm thinking of doing some new instructional videos when I get back home, and I want to improve the quality of them.
Anyway while searching I came across this really cool little..and I mean little!.....projector and had to share it with you all.
Go check it out... http://www.aiptek.com
You hold this in your hand people!
It projects up to 42" wide, and it also hooks up to your computer if you want to display something from your screen onto a wall(for example). I'm thinking how cool to use this on job sites for projecting smaller images rather than lugging around my big projector....no more $30 packets of transparency film! Its about three hundred bucks. I see a new toy in my future :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment