21.1.09

Ahhhhh......man...

Half way back to home base yesterday and realized I forgot to take pictures!
I did though get a bunch done.....added the final touches of foliage to the first long wall along with some birds, and got the second wall's sky/clouds done. I should finish up the second wall today which will leave me with just the areas around the tops of doorways, touch ups when they break through the wall that separates the two sides of the restaurant, and the tone on tone mural around the restroom area. I'm thinking 3?....maybe 4 more days....we'll see.
Up early to hit a Walmart on my way to work. I've been depleting all the local Walmarts of my favorite green craft paint...hope this one has some.
Oh.....a note......always, always, always insist on taking your own measurements! I got a another call for the 'mansion' folks yesterday, I was told that the glass elevator framing was not considered when dimensions were given to me........some of the artwork would not be visible once its hung inside the shaft, blocked by the elevator cab's frame that holds the glass walls.
My advice to them was to remove the glass that was prematurely put inside the elevator cab framing (the guy who has to hang this thing would also like it removed to make his job easier) so that I could make more adjustments after its hung. Their thought was to maybe hang the mural somewhere else....which would be a shame.....oiy.

No comments:

Post a Comment