25.1.09

Two Days Off

Another two days free while they prepare to knock out the wall tonight and ready the new framing for me to paint on Tuesday. It'll be a long day Tuesday, but my final one on this project. I also forgot that I have the new bathroom to do, and I've convinced them (I think) that carrying the tone on tone palms into the restroom would be the quickest and most economical treatment. Then the main mural walls will have been dusted for me and I'll be putting a coat or two of polyurethane on for protection. Then, that sign that I painted in the new section is also in the original restaurant and that needs to be painted out....they're putting a 60" flat panel tv on that wall. Like I said....looooong day.
I will post pictures of the final 'look' before I leave. Meanwhile I think I'll just soak up some of that infamous Florida sunshine before heading back to my part of the world.....16 degrees in Narberth, Pa this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment