10.5.09

How to Post Image Based Ads on Craigslist

Anyone else have trouble figuring out how they get those picture ads on Craigslist? Well, I finally went to Youtube.......you can find out how to do anything on Youtube!!.......and there they were, several videos on how to add an image to an ad. This is the one that helped me.

First though I had to create a picture ad and for that I used Picnik, a fun photo editing site you can use for free (or 'upgrade' for more options). This is one of the quick photo ads I created to use on Craigslist. They have several free templates you can use.

I saved this photo to Photobucket. Then copied the html/image code and then simply pasted the code into the Craigslist ad.....simple :-) I ran into a gliche when trying to paste the code on Craigslist, but solved it. If you have the same trouble instead of clicking on the code of your 'picture', click on the 'more' button below the codes and you'll see a new code displayed.....use that one.

Got a lot done on the child's portrait today, and will get back to it on Tuesday.

It was a gorgeous day today and with my windows wide open I could hear all the comments from people passing my apartment and noticing the new window screens.......people waving and yelling "Hi, Mr. President".... I love when they stop and make comments....very cool.....I need to put a sign in the lawn in front of the building with contact info like contractors do!

No comments:

Post a Comment