6.4.10

My week for broken things

I had the truck towed to the Ford dealership yesterday with the promise that "I'll get you in a car and take care of this personally" from the head of the service department. And another promise of "I'll call you this afternoon"........of course he didn't. Anyway I was able to get to the studio and finish up the small chest.
Now today I'll wait for the repair man to again try to fix the hot water heater at my apartment. It was fixed on Friday, but Sunday morning again, no hot water. Then I'll head off to buy the latest Florida Design magazine!! I got an email from a fellow artist yesterday telling me the mural I painted for the mansion builder Frank McKinney was pictured in the new issue.....no mention of my name of course......damn......but a thrill none the less :-)
Then its off to the studio to work on the larger dresser I got a week ago. I started on the drawers yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment