25.9.10

There was a little bit of traffic in the shop today but no sales, just lots of compliments.
I worked on my mailing list this morning. A regular client of mine loaned me his copy of the Palm Beach Social Directory before he left for his summer home up north and I've been photo copying it so I can get it back to him when he returns. The book is full of information... addresses, phone #'s, email addresses, I feel so lucky to have this. The season will be starting soon and I will be designing a postcard to send out.
I did a quick little painting on the small table top chest of drawers in the afternoon and got it out on the floor....
I finished painting the second of the twin beds.......
And I finally started on the large drop leaf table, but I have a feeling its going to go home with me when its finished....
Tomorrow its back to the house I was working in on Friday and then Monday I'm going to another previous clients home to talk about a new mural for her daughters room.....they grow up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment