19.10.12

The giclee prints arrived today along with a nice packet of the companies sample prints. 

I think the printing came out very well, but I'm not loving the matte finish. 

I took one of the orange prints and gave it a few sprays of clear glaze and I think it gave it more richness/depth...guess its hard to tell from this photo.

I'm wondering if I'd like them better as a glossy print or even a matte photo print (which still has a bit of sheen) but then I'd need to do the work of giving them a backing.  Guess I'll stick with the spray finish for now, with the car needing attention now there's no room for spending anymore money.

I haven't heard a peep from the other printing I ordered other than the paypal confirmation of payment......that doesn't put them at the top of my list for doing business with.

No comments:

Post a Comment