24.10.12

The second set of prints arrived from artwanted.com and while the quality of the prints are good something went wrong in the sizing....probably my fault. You can see that the photos on the left side of each page got cropped a little, chopping off part of my initials in some cases rendering them un-usable.
And although the prints are bright and crisp I like the feel of the giclee prints I ordered from iprintfromhome.com. The ones above would need to be backed with something while the giclee prints are done on a weighty watercolor paper and are almost indistinguishable from the actual paintings once covered with an acrylic finish.

I added a new painting to the ebay auction and tweaked and re-listed a couple that I had removed last week.
I also added some prints for sale of ones that have sold plus prints of some of my other work.  You can see and bid or buy HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment