19.10.12

The magnets I ordered from cafepress.com arrived yesterday and I'm pleased with how they turned out.
I checked my account from iprintfromhome.com and the giclee prints are due to arrive today, these are what I'm most anxious to see.  I'm so hoping the quality of the prints will allow me to easily sell them on ebay, I need them to sell.
Yesterday I noticed a problem with my dear little 21 yr old car......its overheating......damn!  Its funny because just the other day I was thinking to myself that just one event like this could throw everything off.......not being able to get to my 'real' jobs......the rent being late......not being able to afford the mechanic fees.......and here we are, facing the situation.  My 'job' today is close so I can make it to that and then I'll stop at the neighborhood mechanic around the corner on my way home.  I repeat.........damn! 

No comments:

Post a Comment