30.7.08

HOSPITAL DAY THREE

Moving along....today I finished up the main part of the first mural, getting these pictures together I noticed a few changes that need to be made, but I'm happy with its overall feel.
At least I wanted to step away from it for awhile and look at it fresh another day........so I started work on the second mural.
The sea turtles. I've also decided to have children/babies in all the different mural sections as a thread to tie them all together. There will be a child in between these two guys.
I've got another picture of the hallway to give you an idea of the size of it.
The two sections that have been started are between windows four and six on the left. I've been getting a lot of suggestions from the staff, and one that I particularly like is having infants in clam shells, so I'm going to do those and have mermaids as there attendants. I'll also be getting a few pictures of children of staff members to use in the mural. Sometimes its good not to have a plan :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment