28.9.08

Rainy Sunday Afternoon

Great day to stay inside and catch up on things. While I was burning some DVD's I decided to offer a sale..... just for a couple of weeks, so if you've been hoping to purchase a set, nows the time :-)
I got a call last week about a job in Florida, one I was asked to submit a bid for way back in June. So it looks like there is a road trip in my immediate future. I'm hoping to leave within the next week or two. It will be for the same folks I had done an elevator mural for a couple of years ago.

...................
Here's a picture of it while it was in progress, before the portrait was added. It was 25' in total length, the bottom does not show here.
I love traveling to jobs, theres just something about the open road, and it'll be nice to visit with my Florida friends. I'll have a couple of jobs while I'm there.
I'll be back in the Spa this week to do one more mural for them...a Parisian street scene, I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment