4.10.08

Tedious details

The progress may appear slow, but the day goes so fast when I do this sort of detail work. Its been decided that 'these' cars will go.
The clients want some action in this mural and would like some blurry images of moving cars. We'll attempt that later ;-)
For anyone who's been fortunate enough to have visited Paris and the Champs Elysees, you'll notice that I've narrowed the sidewalk. I did this because in this case the street (for its fast moving cars) and the buildings with their signage will be the focal points of this mural, a wider sidewalk would have pushed the buildings back (and smaller) and made the signs insignificant.
Here's the shot of whats behind me as I work, and how the mural will most often be viewed.
Its Saturday, but I'll be working today. I leave at the end of the week for So Florida. This is the property my next work will be going in.

No comments:

Post a Comment