13.2.10

Working on her finishing touches

Tiffany did a great job and I suspect I may have created some competition :-) I hope she continues to pursue her dream. As we were out of time, I left her with some things to think about, a few changes/additions she may want to consider. I also left her with my favorite book recommendations and encouraged her to avail herself of all the knowledge and support she can get on my two favorite forums... fauxforum.com and muralsplus.com
I look forward to my next class :-)
Today its back to the condo model to make adjustments on the mural I did there and to begin work in the powder room.
I'm not sure yet whats being done in there, but here's some before pics.
This week I'll also be doing a nursery. This is the sketch for that job.
So.....a very busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment