6.4.14

Yeh!  I finally got the go ahead for the three porthole paintings for the new Florida restaurant, they will be 30" diameter but for safety sake I will oversize them a few inches.  The paintings will be similar to this
that a did a few years ago for a Florida mansion's elevator, it lined the inside wall of the elevator shaft and had a window on the cab so you could view the mural as you went up or down.
The white area is where there was a window in the wall of the elevator shaft.
I ordered the canvas for this new project from one of my favorite ebay stores, $33 and change for a 22' long roll 55" wide, not a bad deal....plus free shipping!  It should arrive before the end of the week.  I'm anxious to get them done before the move.......just 3 more weeks, can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment