22.4.19

Just Great!

In the past few weeks I have spent over $1300 getting the floor of my 1991 car repaired as well as getting one of my car windows fixed...last summer I drove the car with no AC and no working windows and I couldn't go through that again!  So now that I have maxed out my credit cards and never have spare money in the bank some idiot decided to break into my car this past weekend and he did it through the roof!! Just cut a big ol hole.  There is no money (or insurance money) to fix this one, just plastic and duct tape til whenever the car decides its time to go to that big junk yard in the sky. Ugh.
On a happier note I spent much of the weekend working on my website and making more bracelets. Check it out if you get a chance. karenhetzer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment