30.4.19

Still Into Simple....but...

The bracelet making is still holding my attention, right now I'm focusing on learning new ways to do the finishing.  Knotting and burning seems a bit sloppy so far so I am continuing to practice, but would also like to discover ways to avoid some of that (I'm not a fan of the burning to seal things) so I spend a lot of time searching online for tips and tricks.  Today I was working on mastering the uni knot, its a nice way to attach a hook (the way fishermen do) when I don't want to do the adjustable closures I've been doing so far, and no burning involved! Here's a couple bracelets I did today.







The one with the hook closure is my first attempt at using the uni knot and it worked out well.
I now have 51 bracelets in my collection!
Next chance I get to work on these I want to start working on more complex knots/designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment