13.8.24

Finished those below now more birds and bracelets

 I finished the previous listing of birds and thank you they all sold.

Now I've just finished three more and will get them up on ebay soon.



I'm also still playing with how to best list some simple jewelry I've made.  I'm guessing its easiest to list them on ebay as well, rather than trying to create a whole new website for them.  I'm thinking they're the kind of simple designs that would do well in outdoor craft shows etc but I just don't have the outgoing personality needed for that sort of thing :-(  I will try listing the simplest bracelets at $5 plus (unfortunately) shipping, small padded bubble envelope.  Make sense? Even though they are simple in design I want to make sure they have tracking and protection.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment