27.7.24

Jewelry or Birds? Both :-)

 I've turned my attention back to painting small bird paintings (ACEO) for now. After I've done a few I'll get them back on ebay and then go back and play with some new beads that have arrived.

Everything seems to be a challenge lately. I'm dealing with post radiation brain fog. Its been 6 months since my head/neck cancer surgery and just 2 months since I ended radiation treatments. They say you can feel the effects (which includes tiredness) for weeks, months or even years. I have been lucky though the tiredness sort of comes and goes and doesn't last for too long and I actually feel better when I just push through it, the brain fog bothers me more, its just frustrating trying to stay focused. Good news though......I did just get a blood test result back that was NEGATIVE for any lingering cancerous cells 🎉😁.

Some more examples of my playing around with jewelry making, still very beginner basic but we'll see how it progresses ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment