10.7.24

Website or No Website, That is The Question

Ok.....so while putting painting on hold for now I've been learning how to make jewelry, its amazing what you can learn on youtube.  I'm just learning simple things for now, I don't really like complicated, wiring wrapping is amazing but....not into it.  


Macrame jewelry has been popular for years and doesn't seem to be going out of style anytime soon. I made a bunch of simple bracelets a while ago and they're probably on this blog somewhere (oh yes, I see some down below) but I never did anything with them (except wear some of course ;-) never put any effort into selling them. I just spent a few hours on GoDaddy trying to put together a free website to list some of the things I've been making recently but I'm not sure its worth all the effort.  Should I just list them here....or list them on ebay.....maybe change up my ACEO website to include them on there? I don't know......I always seem to be chasing rainbows 🥹

No comments:

Post a Comment