13.10.24

Delivered!

 The mug I ordered arrived today and I was so pleasantly surprised! Excellent quality and wonderful colorful printing. I will definitely order more.

I also received the note cards I had printed and they were also done really well...great color, nice heavy card stock and again I will reorder from these folks as well.


I am though wondering if I need to add something to the design? a border? some text? Not sure.  I have finally learned how to print cards on my computer so I can try out different options before submitting a new order.  If you are wondering why I wouldn't just print cards from home rather than ordering, its because of the cost and my equipment. Proper card stock, envelopes, cost of ink, a printer that will not accept a heavy card stock are all on my list of why not. I ordered these cards from Shutterfly and their pricing is very reasonable. If I'm missing something though and there's a better way to do this please advise :-)

Below is a full size greeting card that I had printed via (don't hate me) Temu before I had the Shutterfly ones done.  I only had four prints made in total and it was only to see how they would look up close and personal. But its the styling that I'm wondering about, the framing and the addition of text. More sellable? Staring.......staring......staring? I'm thinking yes, it looks more professional. Thoughts?





No comments:

Post a Comment