4.10.24

what do you think?

 Silly question, no one has ever left a message here or even seen this blog for all I know 🫤. I'm still searching for ways to earn some money and I just keep getting lost and tangled in all the websites unable to make decisions. I'd like to be able to use all the years of artwork I've created and saved to generate a bit of passive income.  So I'm searching for options.  Here's one possibility. Thoughts? These are all just mock ups done on the website where I did order just one mug to see how they look and feel. I'm anxious to see how long an order takes and then just have orders taken through me and sent to a buyer. It just seems easier to do it that way than to set up an online shop.  I could be wrong?

                

The back of the mug is a quote from John Lennon.... Tame birds sing of freedom. Wild birds fly.


No comments:

Post a Comment