14.10.24

Getting The Hang Of It.....

 I'm beginning to get the hang of Canva, I just need to embrace the learning curve ;-). I do tend to get impatient. I like the simplicity of these and it will make printing them myself more practical......less ink!

And can I just mention I'm not using a fancy multi ink printer and I mention this because almost every website or video I've gone to, to learn from, its always about a fancy more expensive multi ink cartridge printer that cost several hundred dollars and up. My printer is an HP ENVY 5535 and I don't even remember when I bought it. You can find pre-owned (shop wisely) ones online for under $100.....I'm just sayin.  I also found a photo paper that I like and its not as heavy as a card stock so the printer doesn't choke on it.  Its Koala brand 72 lb, I'm using the (one sided) satin finish.  The weight is nice for my note cards, a heavier weight might be better for 5x7 cards.



No comments:

Post a Comment