29.6.19

Art and Crafts On Hold

I'm hoping once I get adjusted to doing cleaning work full time again that I'll be inspired to devote the weekends to creating, although, now that I have a reliable car I'd also like to get out and do a bit of exploring, trips outside the city, see some farm country, some mountains maybe.


And its finally official, the family I've been working with for 6 years that are moving, are moving to an apartment that is just a half block from me, the move is next weekend.  I can walk to work two days a week (well 3 actually, a new client is also close) and when winter comes I won't have to worry about losing that income because of snow or a car that won't start. I did mention in my previous post that as I'm getting older the smallest things can make me happy ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment