4.6.19

Time To Rethink......

Well, I got some disturbing news this morning....its about my car, my 28 yr old car :-(.

I took her in for inspection and to get a coolant leak fixed this morning and upon inspection it was determined the car needed not only a new pump for the coolant but also the thermostat, and a new muffler, and two new shocks, and something for the steering was starting to go (I stopped listening, he didn't stop listing)........in other words time has finally caught up with her and she's just rusting and falling apart bit by bit.  I am having the pump replaced just to get me to the end of the month when the stickers expire and I can figure out the best way to go forward, putting more money into the car is not an option, and getting a new/or used car may also not be an option.
Meanwhile, working on some bracelets.
And I got a free simple hat pattern from myblueprint.com (formerly Craftsy) and plan to knock out a few quick hats.........

knitting calms me and I need calming about how.

No comments:

Post a Comment