16.6.19

Lazy but productive weekend

I'm trying to fill my work week up with new homes to clean, closing up those empty slots of time will really help now that I have a car payment to squeeze into my monthly budget.  I need this extra work!  I listed my availability on our local community facebook page and got a couple of responses. I met with a really nice young family early this afternoon who happen to live right around the block from me (how totally convenient!) and it looks like we'll be able to work something out, tomorrow after work I'm meeting with another potential client (also really close by)who seems pretty interested so hopefully everything will fall into place.
I have to say that even though cleaning homes isn't the most glamorous job to have, it has definitely helped keep me in shape and healthy, important at my age (old!).  And I have to say it is a nice feeling knowing you're helping someone have a nice place to come home to......lord knows we all need a pleasant place to be where we can shut out the world for a bit these days.......sigh.

OH!......and somebody/anybody pleassssseeee buy a bracelet!!😩 LOL :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment