8.6.19

Panic Attack Over.......

.......well, almost.  Now I need to figure out how to pay for this..
Once I was done morning the loss of my old car I decided to see if she was worth a down payment on a 'new to me' used car.  I started with an online search of small dealers near me and found one that seemed to have a large stock of used cars and at reasonable prices.......I took my final ride in my little red convertible to Active Auto. Not sure how these guys did it but I managed to leave there with a 2007 Hyundai with, low miles, one owner, no accidents, great maintenance records and a very fair price.  However, there is still the issue of fitting the higher insurance and new car payment into an already stretched budget. So, I'm looking for more work and ways to promote my art.  Need a small gift for anyone? Please visit my website http://karenhetzer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment